(NEW MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM OF PPP PROCESS PLATFORM FOR PPP UNIT UNDER MINISTRY OF FINANCE (MOF))
Trust Fund No.: 0A2268
Ref. No.: (As per procurement plan): ID-PDPPI - MoF-272376-CS-FBS
- The Government of the Republic of Indonesia has received financing from the World Bank toward the Indonesia Infrastructure Finance Development (IIFD), and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
- The Government of the Republic of Indonesia is committed to implementing public-private partnerships (PPP) in Indonesia to attract private investment in infrastructure. The Directorate of Government Support and Infrastructure Financing Management (DGSIFM) was established in 2015 in the Directorate General of Budget Finance and Risk Management, Ministry of Finance (MoF) to be Indonesia PPP unit.
- Now, DGSIFM would like to engage a consulting firm (“Consultants”) from reputed experienced organizations/firm to develop the first phase of KPBU 4.0 defined as the Most Viable Product.
- The KPBU 4.0 is directed to digitize all activities related to the provision of government support for PPP projects with the following objectives: (i) to become a media for DGSIFM interaction in assisting government contracting agency (GCA) or with stakeholders related to the PPP process, (ii) to assist the decision-making process using an automation system in the process of providing government support to GCAs, (iii) to become information centre of PPP (manuals, PPP standards or other tools provided by the Ministry of Finance (MoF) regarding PPPs) that can be used by GCAs, investors and related stakeholders (iv) to become the center of data related to all PPP projects, both ongoing and completed (v) to become a capacity-building forum to increase GCA's knowledge regarding PPP process, (vi) to become a PPP contract management, and monitoring tool in line with the PPP process in Indonesia; from identification, planning, preparation, transactions, construction until the end of the PPP agreement.
- The DGSIFM now invites eligible Consultants to indicate their interest in providing the Services. The summary of the scope of work is to build a web-based KPBU 4.0 application (for desktop and mobile) for the MVP phase integrated with existing internal and external applications provided by the Ministry of Finance (MoF) in line with the business process, design, development plan, and DGSIFM prerequisites. More details are in the attached Terms of References (ToR).
- Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services as set out in the draft of the ToR, which can be found at the following link: bit.ly/Software_House.
- The Expression of Interest will be evaluated using the following criteria (Please be noted that Key Experts will not be evaluated at the shortlisting stage):
Consulting firm is required to have the following qualifications:
- Have experience in application development systems, have handled at least five (5) contracts in the last 4 (four) years in Indonesia, preferably within the Indonesian Government system development environment.
- Have experience working with international development financing organizations such as the World Bank, Asian Development Bank, JICA, etc. will be an advantage
The Expression of Interest should include the following documents, which will be used as the basis for evaluation: 1) information about the firms and 2) list of contracts with similar nature and scope including brief descriptions of the assignment, value of the contract, list of key experts involved in the contract, clients and contact persons or references, carried out in the last four (4) years and other relevant information to establish that you meet the qualification requirement for the assignment. Interested consultants must provide sufficient information to prove that they are technically qualified and capable to perform the Services.
Consultants may associate with other firms to enhance qualifications and should indicate clearly whether the association is in the form of a joint venture and/or a sub-consultancy. In the case of a joint venture, all the partners in the joint venture shall be jointly and severally liable for the entire contract, if selected.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Selection under a Fixed-Budget (FBS) method set out in the Guidelines for Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers dated January 2011, Revised July 2014 (“Consultant Guidelines”).
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the Consultant Guidelines setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
Expression of Interest must be submitted in a written form by email to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be formally considered. The closing date to submit the application is on January 23th, 2022, at 12:00 Jakarta Local Time. Please indicate your application with an email subject line: Software House – JV/Name of the Firm.
Further information can be obtained at the email address above during office hours (07.30 to 17.00 Jakarta Local Time).
Jakarta, January 10th, 2022
Directorate of Government Support and Infrastructure Financing Management (DGSIFM) / PPP Unit of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia
Attn: Head of DGSIFM Procurement Team
Frans Seda Building 1st Floor
Dr. Wahidin Raya No. 1, Jakarta 10710